We're Hiring! Positions currently available listed below:
Final Candidates for Irrigation Specialsit
We are in the final, public stages of hiring for an Assistant Extension Professor, Irrigation Specialist. Learn more about the candidates, public seminars, and interview process here.
Final Candidates for Nutrient and Water Management Position
We are in the final, public stages of hiring for an Assitant Professor and Extension Specialist, Nutrient and Water Management. Learn more about the candidates, public seminars, and interview process here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply for a posting, you must use the University of Minnesota's job application site. We only accept job applications through this employment site.
- The easiest way to find the job you wish to apply for is to search for the Job ID number
- If you have other questions, check out this FAQ page, with a guide on how to use the job application system
Standing Openings at the Department of Soil, Water, and Climate
- Lecturer lecturer_2016-2017.pdf
- Post-Doctoral Associate post-doctoral_associate_2016-2017.pdf
- Researcher 6 researcher_6_2016-2017.pdf
- Researcher 5 researcher_5_2016-2017.pdf
- Research Specialist research_specialist_2016-2017.pdf
All applications must be submitted online at the University of Minnesota's Employment Site.
For information on how to apply for a job at the University of Minnesota, visit http://humanresources.umn.edu/jobs.