Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply for a posting, you must use the University of Minnesota's job application site. We only accept job applications through this employment site.
- The easiest way to find the job you wish to apply for is to search for the Job ID number
- To add additional documents to your application (besides your resume and cover letter) go to the 'My Activities' tab on the top of the employment site. At the bottom of that page, there is an option to 'Add Attachment' for uploading additional requested materials. You can also always bundle all of your documents together in 1 PDF and upload it in the cover letter spot as well.
- If you have other questions, check out this FAQ page, with a guide on how to use the job application system
Standing Openings at the Department of Soil, Water, and Climate
- Lecturer lecturer_2016-2017.pdf
- Post-Doctoral Associate post-doctoral_associate_2016-2017.pdf
- Researcher 6 researcher_6_2016-2017.pdf
- Researcher 5 researcher_5_2016-2017.pdf
- Research Specialist research_specialist_2016-2017.pdf
All applications must be submitted online at the University of Minnesota's Employment Site.
For information on how to apply for a job at the University of Minnesota, visit http://humanresources.umn.edu/jobs.