Final Candidates for the Soil Health Specialist 

We are in the final, public stages of hiring for an Assistant Extension Professor, Soil Health Specialist. Learn more about the candidates, public seminars, and interviewing process here. 

Frequently Asked Questions

  • To apply for a posting, you must use the University of Minnesota's job application site. We only accept job applications through this employment site. 
  • The easiest way to find the job you wish to apply for is to search for the Job ID number
  • If you have other questions, check out this FAQ page, with a guide on how to use the job application system 

Standing Openings at the Department of Soil, Water, and Climate

All applications must be submitted online at the University of Minnesota's Employment Site.

For information on how to apply for a job at the University of Minnesota, visit http://humanresources.umn.edu/jobs.