Assistant/Associate Extension Professor in Climate Science
We are actively looking to hire a new Assistant/Associate Extension Professor in Climate Science for a nine-month, tneure-track appointment. Learn more here >
Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply for a posting, you must use the University of Minnesota's job application site. We only accept job applications through this employment site.
- The easiest way to find the job you wish to apply for is to search for the Job ID number
- If you have other questions, check out this FAQ page, with a guide on how to use the job application system
Standing Openings at the Department of Soil, Water, and Climate
- Lecturer lecturer_2016-2017.pdf
- Post-Doctoral Associate post-doctoral_associate_2016-2017.pdf
- Researcher 6 researcher_6_2016-2017.pdf
- Researcher 5 researcher_5_2016-2017.pdf
- Research Specialist research_specialist_2016-2017.pdf
All applications must be submitted online at the University of Minnesota's Employment Site.
For information on how to apply for a job at the University of Minnesota, visit http://humanresources.umn.edu/jobs.