The research and outreach centers serve as links between communities, families, and agriculture to the Research, Education, and Outreach of the University of Minnesota.
- Northwest Research & Outreach Center at Crookston
- West Central Research & Outreach Center at Morris
- Southwest Research & Outreach Center at Lamberton
- North Central Research & Outreach Center at Grand Rapids
- Rosemount Research & Outreach Center at Rosemount
- Southern Research & Outreach Center at Waseca
The Research and Outreach Centers are changing and will continue to change, as tradition dictates they must. Their underlying dual objective is to build scientific capability and to produce scientists who can serve the state and the nation in the years to come. This means that the Research and Outreach Centers must prepare for challenges yet to be identified and to solve problems not yet known. For more information visit the College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences.