Soil, Water, and Climate form the foundation of life on our planet. Student who minor in the department have the chance to look at the big issues - from climate change, ocean vents, water quality of our rivers and lakes, to the nutrient cycles and sustainabilty of our soils to produce food for people around the world.
- All the benefits of a large University with the community feel of the St. Paul campus
- A science degree with specializing in cutting edge, high demand fields
- Hands on experience, applying knowledge in the field
- Small class sizes with faculty who are leaders in their fields
- Opportunities to work, study, or volunteer around the world
- Connections to professional networks in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, across the country and around the world
- Thriving graduate program, providing opportunities for undergrads and greater education opportunities