Travel Guidelines

A new form for Employee Reimbursements (travel and miscellaneous out of pocket expenses) is required for electronic entry.

Download the Excel Form Office spreadsheet icontravel_expense_form.xls

  • Be sure to add your account string in the justification area.
  • Print the worksheet, sign, attach all receipts and turn into the accounting office for electronic entry. PIs/Supervisors signatures are still required.

Below are the links for the Justification Standards and Travel Services Web Site (VERY informative):

You still need to Fill out and turn in a Travel Authorization BEFORE you travel out of state. Anything over the Minnesota border is considered out of state.

Questions can be addressed to Kitty Omitt at